[IAEP] 172 XO-1s for $24 each (+ freight) $4,000 total

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Jun 16 09:16:01 EDT 2016

[dropping marketing as cc]

Quoting Dave Crossland (2016-06-16 14:48:56)
> I think this is a really important discussion for the wider community,
> as it relates to the future/vision topic :)

It is very very rarely sensible to cross-post.  Less so follow-ups!

I guess multiple lists were created not for _speakers_ to reach more
readers, but for readers to allow _readers_ to limit what they receive.

I am _very_ close to unsubscribing due to the recent amount of noise on
the IAEP list: It's an educational project, remember.

 - Jonas