[IAEP] Sugar Labs Vision Discussion in 6 hours

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jun 15 12:51:13 EDT 2016

On 15/06/16 08:40, Dave Crossland wrote:
> However, http://www.one-education.org has just announced their new
> unit, which is US$260 including tax (but plus shipping from Australia)
>
> Perhaps that should be the reference unit?
Just saw this closer and it looks like a really nice laptop. It's a
shame that there is no Sugar image tailored for it. Perhaps Sugar Labs
should try to get a donation for distributing to developers. It looks
like a classmate-class laptop - we really need a good OS proposal for those.

I'd be happy deploying 10 of them in a community center near Puerto
Maldonado and sharing results.

Regards,
Sebastian