[IAEP] 172 XO-1s for $24 each (+ freight) $4,000 total

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:16:03 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> > That color combination has been very widely copied, even today.
>
> I think the amount of copying ought to be seen as a metrics of success
> for a brand.

Sure, except it dilutes the brand.

> > which is why I invested in the SL branded memory sticks
>
> Cool! Do you still have any of those sticks left? Where did you get them
> made?
>
> I still have one or two. At the time everyone clamored for several, to be
distributed at conferences and such.

This was over six years ago, so I probably wouldn't recommend the same
supplier, better to start from scratch, especially since the payment to
them was delayed at the time - if they remember our small order, it may not
be fondly. The key criteria in my choice was that they were willing to do
several color variants in the tiny run of 100 sticks, as a favor if we
would bring subsequent business, which in the end didn't happen.

> > and had the beauty shots created at the time.
>
> Where are these located? :)

wiki
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Booth_Banners

see for example: