[IAEP] OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

Aaron D Borden adborden at live.com
Thu Jun 9 13:23:21 EDT 2016

Hello folks,

This Saturday will be our regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
Additionally, Saturday evening a handful of us will be meeting for
drinks at Thirsty Bear in San Francisco, details below.

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, June
11th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
5th floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Vision, mission, and goals
- Summit planning
- Project updates

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Happy hour: A handful of us will be meeting around 7pm Saturday evening
at Thirsty Bear[1] in San Francisco, 661 Howard St @ 3rd St. Look for
the XOs. We hope you can join us!

[1] http://thirstybear.com/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/973247896078036/