[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jun 7 22:37:11 EDT 2016

Hi

I went over Caryl's google doc again after re-reading the below, and I
must say that I am no longer surprised by Adam's comments at the SLOB
meeting on Friday; it seems that these clearly expressed points were
not addressed in the text that Caryl submitted.

Adam, please review the Google Doc with my comments and let me know if
this resolves your concerns.