[IAEP] [SLOBS] SL member list/joining criterion

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:26:52 EDT 2016

Didn't we all rebutt this proposal previously?  Do I need to state my
objections again?

Basically; look at who doesn't requre membership donations:

    GNOME, Fedora, etc - Projects were most members contribute

Who even does membership donations?  I think somebody said the GNU
Foundation, but it's a *Foundation*, and people probably just want to
donate to RMS.  There are great people in the SL community, but I
wouldn't say we have a person with an reputation like RMS.

Thanks,
Sam