[IAEP] Why do you contribute to Sugar?

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:21:03 EDT 2016

Here is my reflection too:

I contribute to Sugar because the current EduTech used in ACT schools
is so boring.  Sugar shows that we can make awesome software for
schools, rather than the meh software like managebac or google
classrrom.  We can best integrate collaboration, journalling,
reflection and creation - tailoring the whole experience to education.

Thanks,
Sam