[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 99, Issue 16

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Jun 5 11:35:39 EDT 2016

Tony,

El 05/06/16 a las 01:14, Tony Anderson escribió:
> Note: at the last meeting, the emphasis on voting on a series of motions
> resulted in no report from the Translation Community Manager.
This is absurd. It is the duty of the Translation Community Manager to:

/"Report monthly to the Sugar Labs Oversight Board and to the community
and to the public on the status of the translations program, preferably
by blogging informally (blog posts can be any length) to
http://planet.sugarlabs.org using plain language that is understandable
to almost all."/

There is no reason this should happen at the meeting.

I have seen no activity in the translation team issue tracker:

https://github.com/sugarlabs-infra/translation-team/pulse/monthly

I expected to hear from Cjl already.

Regards,

Sebastian