[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion: New monthly SLOB meeting procedure

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Jun 3 19:10:11 EDT 2016

Similar to the way that branching was 'expensive' and slow in old version
control systems, and newer ones made it fast and cheap; and similar to the
way that running code was 'expensive' and slow with compiled languages, and
newer dynamic/scripting languages made it fast and cheap; I think that
since voting is 'expensive' and slow for SLOBs, and so I would like to see
a lot more voting happening, so we get some forward momentum.