[IAEP] Motions A & B for Tomorrow

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:59:38 EDT 2016

Hi Dave...

I think most motions are dealt with at SLOB meetings. That is why there is such a "log jam." Often motions are made more or less "off the cuff" and need a lot of revision before they can be voted on. But meeting time is used up discussing them anyway.

Sometimes there is a time constraint (as there was for Samson's translation project). He got help with a revision and it was voted on between meetings

The motions in the pdf are essentially the same as the ones posted before in the doc. The only major change was to go back to $Y as the amount for incidental expenses, thus allowing the SLOB to set the amount now and change it easily as needed. This follows the example (Walter's or your idea?) of setting the FM's compensation initially at $0 with the ability of the SLOB to change it as needed.

Your motions are on the agenda so I assume you will see them tomorrow.

Caryl

Sent from my iPhone