[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jul 26 13:56:48 EDT 2016

On 26/07/16 13:24, Dave Crossland wrote:
> OK :) Would you like to create a container on freedom for a nginx
> server, that is set up similarly to how Sam P has set up
> www.sugarlabs.org <http://www.sugarlabs.org> on freedom?
>
> Sam P, could you describe anything special you did to set up freedom for
> the main website?

Would be good to document this once and for all in the wiki. We already
have an obsolete page here:

  https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/www

We should have a similar page for turtleart.org. I've been pondering the
idea of requiring people to draft the documentation of future services
in the wiki *before* granting them access to the host where the work is
to be done. It may sound a bit fascist, but I can't think of another way
to keep our documentation up to date ;-)

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org