[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jul 20 14:18:43 EDT 2016

The transfer is still pending on Gandi, blocked by this step:

STEP 4: The transfer has been accepted by the former provider
(GoDaddy.com, LLC)

(Note: This step is optional; the transfer will proceed automatically
after timeout unless denied by the current registrar.)

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org