[IAEP] Revision 50 of the Sugar Labs Fundraising Committe notes

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Jul 18 23:15:57 EDT 2016

El 18/07/16 a las 19:55, Laura Vargas escribió:
> How does Google resonate with SL values more than Microsoft?
They should mean the same really. I see nothing wrong with accepting
their funds.

That doesn't mean that we endorse technology that doesn't respect a
user's rights.

In fact - producers of such technology should help offset the evil they
do by actively supporting Free (Libre) Software. Kind of how polluters
offset their carbon footprint by buying carbon bonds (for funding
reforestation/conservation).