[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Jul 18 18:03:47 EDT 2016

On 18/07/16 16:09, Claudia Urrea wrote:
>     I worked with Claudia on this and she has just sent the auth code to
>     Bernie. Thank you Claudia!
>
> Thank you!

I started the transfer to Gandi. I gave ownership to the SFC, and put
myself as technical contact.

I'm waiting for the operation to complete. Later, we can move the DNS to
the SL nameservers.

>     I noticed the domain needs renewal on September 24 this year, so
>     would be great to be ready for that when the finance manager is
>     appointed.
>
> I paid in the past and I don't mind paying for it again.

No problem, I already paid for the renewal (or maybe the SFC got
charged, it wasn't clear from the instructions :-)

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org