[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jul 18 14:48:45 EDT 2016

Hi

On 2 July 2016 at 17:29, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> 1. Claudia can follow
> https://wiki.gandi.net/en/domains/transfer/fromgodaddy

I worked with Claudia on this and she has just sent the auth code to
Bernie. Thank you Claudia!

I noticed the domain needs renewal on September 24 this year, so would be
great to be ready for that when the finance manager is appointed.

> 2. Bernie can follow https://wiki.gandi.net/en/domains/transfer

Bernie, let me know if you'd like me to carry this out for you, or Sam C,
etc :)

> A. I offer to port the existing website to
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/turtleartday.org

I've done the content for this, and the next step is to do the CSS/JS. I
hope to do that next weekend.

> B. I ask Sam to set up another git hook on the sugar webserver to keep
> that repo sync'd with the webserver

Sam, no need to do this before the CSS is ready, I think :)

--
Cheers
Dave