[IAEP] Over a thousand xo laptop still exist in Nigeria(re-sugarlabs)

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:57:35 EDT 2016

Yes they are all xo-1. Yeah i guess so! i will discuss it with him

From: dave at lab6.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:53:44 -0400
To: samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Over a thousand xo laptop still exist in	Nigeria(re-sugarlabs)
CC: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; calla at media.mit.edu

Hi Samson!

On 18 July 2016 at 12:07, Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at hotmail.com> wrote:

As you know Sugar Labs is planing Turtle Art day in Abuja, Nigeria which the agenda to re sugar OS in Nigeria. I was posting about the workshop today via Facebook, After that i got a call from an old friend called Ubong Henry in Akwa -Ibom state in Nigeria. Claudia Urrea knows him well. So he told me that his school still has over a thousand laptops that he has been trying to be in touch of SL. He told me that he was talking to Sameer Verma but he got no replies. So he want to re-sugar OS in his community and he will like to have a meeting with us. I think the turtle art day is really going to pay off in Nigeria
Wow that is fantastic! Are these XO-1 machines, or another model? Would he be willing to join the IAEP mailing list? :)
--
Cheers
Dave

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org