[IAEP] Over a thousand xo laptop still exist in Nigeria(re-sugarlabs)

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:34:05 EDT 2016

Ubong was one of the teachers I first worked with in Nigeria. He is
GREAT!He will do a great job… I am glad to see him involved with TA day.
Claudia
On Jul 18, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds great!!
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at hotmail.com>
wrote:Hello all,
As you know Sugar Labs is planing Turtle Art day in Abuja, Nigeria which
the agenda to re sugar OS in Nigeria. I was posting about the workshop
today via Facebook, After that i got a call from an old friend called Ubong
Henry in Akwa -Ibom state in Nigeria. Claudia Urrea knows him well. So he
told me that his school still has over a thousand laptops that he has been
trying to be in touch of SL. He told me that he was talking to Sameer Verma
but he got no replies. So he want to re-sugar OS in his community and he
will like to have a meeting with us. I think the turtle art day is really
going to pay off in Nigeria

Samson Goddy

-- Walter BenderSugar Labshttp://www.sugarlabs.org