[IAEP] update about samson's contract!

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:57:05 EDT 2016

"Again: I have never been paid by SFConservancy or Sugar Labs so I cannot
 tell you when funds arrive in the normal course of action (even more so
 as a brand new contractor, involving a complex banking transaction to
Nigeria, with a trusted 3rd party financial intermediary, since you are
not 18 years old...Rome Was Not Built In A Day)"

Of course Rome wasn't built in one day. I don'y understand the statement, what i am saying is that. Yes i am not up to 18. How does that affect the contract. My mom co-signed the contract, I also present a bank account for the transaction. Everything is in place. So why i don't understand is why is it $$ pending while you said that the contract has started according to your last statement.

 This was tony's statement "Adam hasn't yet signed on behalf of Sugar, but his signature is just
    an acknowledgment, since Sugar isn't a legal entity, let alone a
    party to the agreement. "

Samson Goddy