[IAEP] update about samson's contract!

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 13:27:28 EDT 2016

"Samson's contract was fully executed (fully legal) before my signature was added, and effective July 1st 2016 for 6 months(*), but that pro forma signature of mine is also complete FYI.
(*) extensible by 3 months periods if both parties agree in writing.  Etc.  For the benefit of all, I would ask Samson Goddy or Chris Leonard to web-publish or publicly blog copies of their contracts (with personal home addresses & signatures fully obfuscated, since there is a serious risk of modern forgeries etc) if they hopefully have time this month to please share these!"

First i am having issues with receiving email from IAEP list, i tried samsongoddy at hotmail.com, samsongoddy at gmail.com and samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org all still not working. Then, I don't seem to understand Adam's statement saying the contract is effective when i haven't receive any money to start milestone 1. I was mailed by SFC to sign some documents and i did! I was told that the contract is still pending because of Adam signature. Also Adam what sorts of document can i make public to the community. For me i don't know why is the payment still pending! it is over two months now!

Samson Goddy