[IAEP] Priority languages to translate Sugar

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Thu Jul 14 10:02:19 EDT 2016

I added Haitian Creole, even though it's already been partly translated,
because the quality of the translations is weak and not finished. I know
there was some talk in the past about hiring a firm - Educa Vision - to do
the translations and contribute a Haitian Creole dictionary app, but I
don't know the status of any of that because I was not really involved in
it.