[IAEP] Private emails (was Re: Save as)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Jul 10 14:29:40 EDT 2016

Tony,

I don't understand why you act offended.

This is in our statement of organizational principles:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs

        Information

  * Regular reports – Reported activities and future plans allow
    monitoring and participation.
  * Information accessible – Even internal operational information is
    available by default.

        We try to operate /*en plein air
        <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Archive/Current_Events/2009-06-10#En_plein_air>*/.

  * Explicit confidentiality – It is explained what matters are
    confidential, why, and who can access them.

As an elected SLOB I expect you to abide by Sugar Lab's principles.

Regards,

Sebastian