[IAEP] Save As

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jul 10 14:20:51 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

I write a lot of spaghetti code. I don't know anywhere it is written
that code can only be written or appear on github. Has this become the
monopoly of software?

I am really sorry that you raise what you apparently believe are serious
issues and are unable to discuss them.

You seem to have a lot of time to quibble over procedural issues.

Tony