[IAEP] Save As

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jul 10 13:42:39 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

I don't know how to respond. You are still addressing procedural issues.
Is there some reason you want to ask questions on a PR and not address
them with the developer or me?

Why do you expect mentors to be active in github? I am not a developer
and have no intention to become one. I am a user of Sugar and support
its use at a number of sites. I would like Sugar to provide certain
features which I think will make it more useful.

Tony