[IAEP] North American native languages (was Re: #Documentation SL Funding Committe)

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Jul 9 20:38:01 EDT 2016

On Jul 9, 2016 1:30 PM, "Caryl Bigenho" <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have contacted people from the Crow here in MT and Objibway in another
state. You have to deal with the Tribal Councils and they are really to
busy to deal with things like this.

> As I said before, to be successful in the USA you have to work bottom up.
Start with the classroom teachers. Convince them that this will make their
jobs easier and that their students may score better on their Standardized
Tests and that it is totally free, easy to integrate into the curriculum,
and fun for the students and you will have a "winner."

Is constructionist education and thus Sugar inherently ill suited to
existing typical school curricula and boosting standardized testing scores,
because the learning outcomes are individualized?