[IAEP] #Documentation SL Funding Committe

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:12:03 EDT 2016

Hi Folks...
Actually, there are at least two other SLOB members who have active experience in the classroom, José Miguel Garcia is a much honored educator in Uruguay. And, Adam Holt has long, ongoing, and extensive classroom experience with the projects, teachers, and students he works with in Haiti. Both of them have a realistic, clear view of what it takes to get teacher buy in and to foster student participation and success with Sugar.
Sameer Verma may have similar experience with the projects he has worked with in India and Jamaica and, probably other places as well.
Caryl