[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jul 6 19:03:59 EDT 2016

Claudia, if you send me (privately) the domain authorization code from
GoDaddy, I'll do the rest.

After this is done: the turtleartday.org website is hosted on zatoichi,
which is Paraguay Educa's server. Roberto Alcala (rralcala) is probably
the best contact for it.

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org