[IAEP] Trip Advisor grant statement of work

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Feb 24 11:29:02 EST 2016

What I mean is if there are time or activities restrictions for the grant
execution.

>> Thank you for sharing this information regarding the Trip Advisor grant.
>>
>> Still, in order to be able to make coherent proposals, it would be nice
>> to have access to the terms signed for the grant execution.
>>

> Any news about this request?
>
> Unless the Grant itself stipulates an specific term, I see no reason for
> not sharing this information.

Specific info that would help, includes:

- Grant Time frame
- Is there a Max- Min Budget / Project / Language
- Are there activities/projects/languages restrictions
- Are there fixed rates for translators
- Are there fixed rates for logics roles
- Required Documentation
- And any other relevant information to help comunity members formulate
their translations projects within this logic.

>> Thank you in advance.

Thanks again.

--
Laura V.