[IAEP] FW: Last Day to Save on Kindle Devices, $500 off NordicTrack SpaceSaver Treadmill, $669 Dell Inspiron 17 Core i7 Skylake Laptop

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:54:12 EST 2016

Hi Folks,
Don't know if this is real, but today may be the last day to get the $39.99 price on the Kindle… for a while. In my experience, most of these sales come back eventually. But, if you are ready to buy for a specific project, today seems like a good time to do it.
Caryl
P.S. I really enjoy using mine and it can do many, many things while offline, even without "rooting." I found a way (online… but have lost the link) to make it accept lots of stuff that was not from Amazon … e.g. Google Play Store apps). I was going to do the rooting thing and there was a software tool available on line to help do that… But the site was too busy and I gave up and went the other way.
The ability to add extra storage with a micro SD card is very nice too. BTW…. while offline, they can't push new ads to your device!