[IAEP] Trip Advisor grant statement of work

Nick Doiron ndoiron at mapmeld.com
Sat Feb 13 11:21:27 EST 2016

Hi Walter and SLOBs,

In 2013, I was asked to participate in a Haitian Creole translation program
with SugarLabs, TripAdvisor, and EducaVision. Predictably, there was a
trivial software issue and I never saw this work completed.

I did release a Sugar activity which is on "HaitiOS" laptops today, and a
static HTML+JS app which you can access here
https://github.com/mapmeld/diy-dictionary

I don't see Haiti mentioned in your TripAdvisor email.  I have friends
still working with Sugar in Haiti, so I'm curious, is money still allocated
for Haitian Creole? After 3 years, can another Creole translator be
selected? Thanks.

Regards,
Nick Doiron