[IAEP] School Server Weekly Call: Thur 10AM NYC Time

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 10 23:57:02 EST 2016

Next week (Thur Feb 18) we'll focus on Ghana's successful experiences with
Internet-in-a-Box (IIAB) and RACHEL.

Butfirst this week (Thur Feb 11) we'll focus on the imminent XSCE 6.0,
integration with hot-off-the-press IIAB 2.0 and recycling of XO-1.5
microservers into some exciting and powerful new community roles.

Thanks for adding your own agenda items in advance right here:

   http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes

Hop on 10AM NYC Time's voice call if you can ~ RSVP with a phone number or
Skype username if possible, Thanks!  Or just jump on backchannel
#schoolserver at http://webchat.freenode.net anytime to chat, and ask to
join the audio stream live.

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org