[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOB] scheduling our next meeting

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 03:32:26 EST 2016

I want to thank everyone for voting the new candidates, I also want to say that i am happy about the election been a success. Welcome Lionel, Sameer, Tony to sugar labs oversight board.

    About the meeting, i am not sure that i will be able to attend because of the time,  Nigeria GMT+1. Now that i am done with my college prep. I was thinking of a way on reviving the users of Sugar OS in Nigeria. Probably create a lab in Nigeria. But i can't do that alone, so i am basically need tips on how to create one. All i have been hearing from sugar labs is only in South and North America, Europe and Asia. But no Africa!! Which is not encouraging, I have been able to get teams to work in translating the Sugar into natives Nigerian Languages and i hope other countries in Africa do the same. Now that i am out of High School i want to use this opportunity to revive Africa if possible. Adam Holt i think you know more people with OLPC in Africa than I.

+1
Samson Goddy