[IAEP] MacArthur 100&Change: Admin Review Update

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Dec 6 20:17:23 EST 2016

Hi all,

This application was very hard work, but it was worthy as it helped me
shaped the vision of an OS for-girls-only inspired in Sugar :D

Unfortunately, we didn't pass to the final round for the $100 million
grant!

Hopefully next year more volunteers can help me in the Funding Committe so
that our small community shall expand its wings!

Regards

Laura V

--
Laura V.