[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Dec 6 00:57:48 EST 2016

Hi

On 3 December 2016 at 19:54, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> I pray to the Gods for your forgiveness!!! :D

lol

>> Hi
>>
>> I checked the http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2016-12-02 log
>> - sorry I couldn't make it, was in transit at that time. Sameer, sorry to
>> hear about your colleague. No pressure, just looking forward to your next
>> installment - when you can :)
>>
>> On 2 December 2016 at 12:36, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I would assume they *do* wish to stand for re-election.
>>>
>> Tony, Jose Miguel, and Claudia, please could you reply to this email
>> confirming or denying your wish to stand for reelection in 2017.
>>

> If you don't set clear deadlines don't expect execution. // Please set a
> deadline :D

Whoever runs the election should set deadlines (and make application pages
:)

> The publicity on this has been terrible.
>>>
>> Actually non-existent, because there is nothing to publicize.
>>
>>> I don't know who is in charge,
>>>
>> No one is in charge.
>>

> You are in charge Dave! we know you can do it :D

Sadly I will not have any real spare time to work on this kind of thing
until December 18/19/20, and then no time until Jan 7, and then Jan 28/29.
My calendar is completely full with work/family/friends obligations until
then.

SLOBs, do you have a 'semi-legal' duty to perform the election before a
certain date?

--
Cheers
Dave