[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sun Dec 4 00:34:21 EST 2016

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:21 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I checked the http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2016-12-02 log -
> sorry I couldn't make it, was in transit at that time. Sameer, sorry to hear
> about your colleague. No pressure, just looking forward to your next
> installment - when you can :)

Thank you. Apart from the personal loss, we've had to pick up his
classes, which has been difficult to manage along with everything
else. I do have some stuff lined up for us. My semester ends in two
weeks.

> On 2 December 2016 at 12:36, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would assume they do wish to stand for re-election.
>
> Tony, Jose Miguel, and Claudia, please could you reply to this email
> confirming or denying your wish to stand for reelection in 2017.
>

>> The publicity on this has been terrible.
>
> Actually non-existent, because there is nothing to publicize.
>

>> I don't know who is in charge,
>
> No one is in charge.

I am the SLOB rep, but would prefer a non-SLOB to chair the elections.

Sameer
--
Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Professor, Information Systems