[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Dec 2 13:05:25 EST 2016

Not sure what you are trying to say. Even after living, studying and
working in the US (thank you Fulbright Schoolarships!) I still fail to
understand how US citizens understand and act upon democracy :D

I guess having a standar and logical caledar for every year's election will
make this easier for following years.

Ej:

Identify voting members: October
Call for Candidates: November