[IAEP] [SLOBS] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election

José Miguel García josemiguel at argos.edu.uy
Thu Aug 18 08:44:16 EDT 2016

Hola!
De acuerdo con Dave cuando manifiesta que:

I suggest adding this to the next SLOB meeting agenda as a discussion point
(and possible immediate motion :)

This is a side issue though; the primary concerns of Caryl and myself that
we would appreciate SLOB guidance on are - what criteria should be used to
define who is and is not eligible to be counted as a Sugar Labs member?

Entiendo que este es un tema a necesita debate conjunto.

De acuerdo con Walter:

We'll have to trust that they are Sugar users. Why would they want to join
if they had no interest in the project?

Saludos!
Lic. José Miguel García
Montevideo - Uruguay