[IAEP] TurtleArtDay.org domain transfer + new site

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Aug 8 08:17:54 EDT 2016

Hi

Sam, do you have access to the original site files? If so, could you
confirm where the files are - on sunjammer, perhaps?

On 2 August 2016 at 14:55, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Looking good!
>
> As a suggestion, after the text:
> "Sugar LabsĀ® is supported by donations and is seeking funding to
> accelerate development."
>
> Some basic instructions might come in place, something like:
>
> "To make a donation, please get in contact with the IAEP mailing list."

Done!

> Would be great to have a version in Spanish too...

Please translate
https://github.com/sugarlabs/turtleartday.org/blob/gh-pages/README.md and
make a pull request :)

Maybe http://tortugarte.org/ can be available for the Tortugarte Day in the
> Spanish version?

It seems Paul Comfort owns this domain. I will email him.

Cheers
Dave