[IAEP] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Aug 7 00:55:19 EDT 2016

On Aug 6, 2016 11:29 PM, "Caryl Bigenho" <caryl at laptop.org> wrote:

> ________________________________
> From: dave at lab6.com
> Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 17:29:13 -0400
>
> Subject: Re: [IAEP] Preparing for the 2017 SLOB Election
> To: caryl at laptop.org
> CC: cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com; iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org;
samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org

> On 6 August 2016 at 16:01, Caryl Bigenho <caryl at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> I disagree about XSCE
>

> Is XSCE a Sugar Labs project?
>
> You will have to ask the XSCE folks that question.

I will do :) Do you have any suggestions for criteria to evaluate how to
define what is and is not a Sugar Labs owned project?

> As far as I know, the project is self-funded by the volunteers who work
on it. Most of them are members of Sugar Lab.

Yes, I've read their weekly call minutes and joined a call earlier this
year :) I encourage anyone who hasn't to also do so :)

Are there any other related projects like this you suggest reaching out to?