[IAEP] Neko Memes for Cats / Memes de Neko para Gatos

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:09:10 EDT 2016

Most POT files are set up in English (it is the second language of
many of our translators), but there are no technical reasons why a POT
file cannot use Spanish as a base language.  Practically, that might
limit the number of languages you might get (e.g. our African
translators don't usually speak Spanish), but if your target audience
is for the native languages of the Americas, that might not be an
issue.

cjl