[IAEP] IAEP "Most Sugar Users Use XO Laptops" True?

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Apr 24 00:00:33 EDT 2016

Dave,

This is exactly what we need. It will take a lot of work but the value
would make it very worthwhile.

I believe Adam Holt and the support-gang have the most information.

I have access to 3 deployments in Rwanda (120 laptops at one school,
probably 200+ at two others). I also have
access to 3 deployments in the Philippines (1 primary school with 15
XO-1.5, 1 primary school with 12 Dell core 2 duo machines using Ubuntu
Sugar, and 1 high school using 100+ Dell laptops without Sugar but with
a school server (xsce6 with content from BERNIE)). All of these schools
have a school server. I have some second hand information about
deployments in Lesotho, South Africa (Kliptown Youth), and Tanzania
(this information is stale).

Tony