[IAEP] 2015 SocialHelp Survey?

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Sat Apr 23 17:24:34 EDT 2016

OLPC used to and may still include an activity which walks through some of
the basics of using Sugar.

"WelcomeWeb" appears to be its successor.

Activities like Browse (WebActivity) are included by default in many Sugar
distributions.  Users may not update these via activities.sugarlabs.org or
know how to do so.

Mixing ASLO updates with Ubuntu or Fedora updates may lead to a bit of a
mess.  And that's not including users manually installing Activities into
their home directories, which I believe usually overrides system copies.