[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Action needed on two issues

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:37:07 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

the $2390 sum is for the following marketing/promotion/PR expense:
eReleases CauseWire 10-pack Invoice #011413122

This was authorized by a SLOBs vote in late 2012.

Prior to the pack, I was funding press releases on pay-as-you-go out of my
pocket, and I wasn't able to continue that any more at over $200 a pop.

Sean