[IAEP] Seeking insights into Oversight_Board/Decisions

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Apr 11 14:01:58 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks to Adam for putting together
> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions - is a great read
> :)

This is Walter Bender's very hard work, and a huge step forward in 2015.

Sugar Labs unfortunately lacks a secretary to keep important records
organized and published at the moment.  Can someone be found to lighten
Walter's load in coming years, fulfilling this critical
fiduciary/stewardship task?

Please contact us if you are interested in this very practical role, and as
a personal benefit to your own resume, your will learn a lot about
strengthening practical governance efficacy along the way.

I have some questions about some of the motions, but some are a few years