[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Apr 7 13:33:31 EDT 2016

El 06/04/16 a las 10:30, Dave Crossland escribió:
> On 6 April 2016 at 03:25, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org
> <mailto:quozl at laptop.org>> wrote:
>
>     Wiki technology is a bad match for decision making bodies unless
>     clear processes are used.
>

> https://www.loomio.org could be better than wiki + irc + email.

This one is very intriguing! I missed this one and have emails from
other communities mailing lists mentioning it since 2014.

Have you used it?
Tools make collaboration easier by enforcing certain rules or standards,
and keeping certain records.

Do you think it can be used for design discussions? I think we are stuck
in that topic as well.

Regards,
Sebastian