[IAEP] International Society for Technology in Education 2016 Conference and Expo?

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Apr 6 22:15:36 EDT 2016

+1 Walter

It would be great to define a place (in the wiki?) and maybe a procedure
for Deployments to share their valuable Sugar-XO worldwide deployments
experience and research :D

The future of Sugar Labs Community is deeply attached to the future of
Educational Systems, specially in those developing countries where Sugar
was deployed attached to the OLPC Project since 2007. So it is relevant to
look at the data and share good practices.

At the end of last slobs meeting I told Lionel that Sugar has the capacity
to become a facilitator for knowledge exchange among continents.

I believe this is a vision, we can all share.

Regards,

Laura

> On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Sora Edwards-Thro <sora at unleashkids.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I'll be there presenting research on a literacy project with XOs in Haiti.
>>

> Great. Would be great to share your results with the Sugar community as
> well.
>
> -walter
>

>> On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Is anyone involved in Sugar Labs going to
>>> https://conference.iste.org/2016/ ?
>>>
>>> Has anyone gone from SL attended previous years?
>>>
>>> ISTE 2016 says it is "the premier education technology conference," and
>>> will be held June 26-29 in Denver, Colorado, USA.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>> Dave

> Walter Bender