[IAEP] [SLOBS] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Apr 6 11:24:42 EDT 2016

Congratulations Chris Leonard, Tony Anderson & All for making this happen:
unleashing translation community+infra+results along a road that will have
its bumps for a reason -- so remote kids who have NO opportunities for
education beyond their mother tongue can at last be taken seriously.

Final votes will be most appreciated (yes, no or abstain) from Sameer,
Lionel, Claudia and of course Tony (in support of his own motions) before
voting closes Tues Apr 12th.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 11:04 AM, José Miguel García <josemiguel at argos.edu.uy