[IAEP] Motions to create position of Translation-Community Manager

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Apr 6 00:47:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

I made a small contribution to the Translation Community Manager page,
as follows:

In the first paragraph, I added the following, just to clarify what the
page was about:
/This is a paid delegation currently being debated by SLOBs. //
/
More importantly, I added a second paragraph to link to previous structures:
/This delegation is not meant to eclipse //Translation Team
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team>//, its //coordinators
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Coordinator>//, or any
other party interested in helping out with localization./

I hope it is taken well. It does not modify the motions in place at all.

Regards,
Sebastian