[IAEP] Fwd: FW: Samson's proposal to SLOBs

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Tue Apr 5 06:47:26 EDT 2016

Hi Samson,

As promised, I have requested volunteers to continue with the
Translations/Localization Committe, so we will be able to help you get the
proposals in good shape to be consider by the board for appoval.

So to start, it will be me, Sora and Tim, as they have confirmed their
intention to continue in the Translations/Localizations Committe and help
out with the proposals.

So, I am forwarding them cc to IAEP, the documentation we have.

Sora, Tim,

Here I'm forwarding the first draft from the Localization Contractor
Template that was prepared. It contemplates the translation of 40 Sugar
Projects to 6 native languages.

I made some suggestions, but basically we ended up with a per/language
proposal, that shows additional information, like responsible party per
task and activities to be done in the time line. Am attaching the
SpreadSheet.

According to your experiences, I'm asking for your help to upgrade this two
documents, as they may become the model for others to follow.

Thank you both for joining forces in the spirit of International
fraternity, peace and cultural exchange.

Bessings for all.

Laura V