[IAEP] [Localization] [SLOBS] quarterly or semiannual financials/vibrancy/transparency around Sugar Labs' 1st hire

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Apr 4 13:39:35 EDT 2016

A draft reporting structure (tune-up community workflows every 4 months,
annual strategic impact review) has been posted to the bottom of:

   https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation-Community_Manager

(Again, just a reminder this is an insurance policy against Board/Financial
drift as much as an insurance policy against TCM feelings of
purposeless...where the largest risk of drift could very well be
_insufficient_ funds being spent, making the TCM's task impossible...among
other risks we hopefully won't face ;-)