[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Election status?

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 06:49:41 EDT 2015

Good Day,

On behalf  of the membership committee, i will say the election is till intact. Plus i, Sebastian
and Caryl had a meeting on Facebook yesterday. We discuss about maintaining the membership list, so we could have a good communication with our members. Also we discussed about giving intending members to apply through this process  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members#Applying_for_membership . In conclusion i am a happy to say that the election is in good hands.

Best regards
Samson Goddy